Sunday 29 December 2013

Cafe Bones- the place to be!

In the morning we were all bundled up in the car for an exciting new adventure. Kobe and Katsu said that they've been to Cafe Bones before and it's an awesome place to chill, meet some new friends and even sip a puppycino. 

I was sooooo excited!

We met lots of dogs big and small.



Kobe's dad thought that I might like to try a puppycino since it's my first time here and I managed to get a sip in before this happened....






I was a tad disappointed that I didn't get to finish my puppycino...then again, I think Katsu was even more shocked than I was that someone as big as that decided to crowd her space! That's ok though because I got some pats as consolation.



After a nice long play and sip of puppycino it was time to go home. I decided that I wanted to share my 'adventure capsule' (because it always takes me to new adventures when I jump in) with Kobe. He seemed to really enjoy it!



This is Mox, checking out for her nap- until next time!







2 comments:

  1. Puppycino? Hilarious! I hope The Mox isn't causing too much trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheee, glad she's getting along so well with Kobe! Shame we don't live closer, she'll miss her buddies when we get back :(

    ReplyDelete