Tuesday 31 December 2013

Watching the cricket like a real Aussie!

I've gone to sooo many social engagements lately, we've caught up with lots of human and doggy family and friends....Time for a break to check out the cricket like a real Aussie!


It was so nice just to chill with my friends. It's hard work performing at social engagements. I have to be on my best behaviour and smile all the time. Gee, my cheek muscles do get a bit of a work out!  It's nice to be able to pile onto Kobe's dad to settle down after a hectic couple of days. He didn't seem to mind....  


What an exciting game! We demolished the English team by 8 wickets taking a 4-0 lead from a game of 5! 


Now I can rest knowing that we're set to win the Ashes...Time to get some beauty sleep.


ZZZZzzzZZZzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment