Friday 3 January 2014

Getting ready to check out

Ah...what a lovely holiday, but I'm so excited that I'm going to see my daddy again! He's coming to pick me up after work and in preparation we all decided that we were going to look and smell as presentable as we could...

It's bath time!

First I watched Kobe and Katsu have their bath, then it was my turn to jump in.


It was time for me to have a rinse so I can be lathered up. I think Kobe's mummy got the shock of her life because when she poured water over me it looked like half of me had melted off...



After a lather and rinse, we all got to go outside and get "air-dried" since it was a warm day.


We had a little play outside and then we all went back inside for a nap (bathing is hard work you know!).


I'll be dreaming happily of my adventures from my summer holiday until daddy comes and picks me up later.

This is Mox, checking out with my final post.

Thanks for following my adventures WooF wOOF :)

1 comment:

  1. Wooooooooooooofff! We'll have to think of an appropriate way to thank you guys for taking care of the Mox (no, Moxie cuddles aren't enough ;-)

    ReplyDelete